What is Western Union?
With more than 225,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 195 countries and territories around, Western Union is the world's largest money transfer network. With representation this far reaching, there is sure to be a convenient Agent location near you.
For US and Canada customers Western Union accepts credit cards online at their website.Western Union will allow you to spend up to $400 by your credit card at a time.
Visa and MasterCard accepted.
What is Western Union service?
We provide Liberty Reserve Western Union service to redeem or fund e-Gold account via Western Union. You can buy e-Gold via Western Union or sell e-Gold and receive funds via Western Union.
There is a similar service for c-Gold, Pecunix, OKPay, WebMoney and others.
How to fund e-currency account via Western Union:
1. Fill out the buy e-currency form.
2. Find a Western Union location nearest to you and send money to us.
3. Come back to our website and enter the Western Union transfer information.
4. We will pick up the transfer shortly thereafter and fund your OKPay, Pecunix, Liberty Reserve, c-Gold or WebMoney account within the specified timeframe.
How to redeem e-currency account and receive funds via Western Union:
1. Fill out the sell e-currency form.
2. Confirm the order and submit your payment by OKPay, c-Gold, Pecunix, Liberty Reserve or WebMoney.
3. We will send the Western Union transfer and email you the details you need to pick up the transfer.
4. Find a Western Union location nearest to you and pickup money.
Western Union Charges:
The following table contains the list of normal charges for Western Union Money Transfer.
The charge will be calibrated according to the amount sent, origin country and destination country.